Guelph.org The Albion Hotel

Guelph was founded on St. George's Day, April 23, 1827, the feast day of the patron saint of England. Our town was named to honour Britain's royal family, the Hanoverians, who were descended from the Guelfs, the ancestral family of George IV, the reigning British monarch; thus the nickname The Royal City.

From the Fountain Pen Guelph
- Province Partners With Movie Industry
- City Seeking Input on Wilson Street Reconstrucion
- Construction Notice - Downey Road Improvements
- Guelph Police Reports - July 21, 2016
- Ghosts of Columns Past
- Update - SIU Investigation Closed
- Heat Warning Issued For City of Guelph
- Guelph Police Reports - July 20, 2016
- Guelph's Energy Systems Update Released

South Wellington
- Province Partners With Movie Industry
- South Wellington OPP Reports - July 21, 2016
- Ghosts of Columns Past
- South Wellington OPP Reports - July 20, 2016

Centre Wellington
- Province Partners With Movie Industry
- Ghosts of Columns Past
- OPP Investigate Dog Bite Incident
- Letter Writer in Agreement With Royal Hamel's Column

North Wellington
- Province Partners With Movie Industry
- OPP Charge Driver After RIDE Stop - July 21, 2016
- Ghosts of Columns Past
- Letter Writer in Agreement With Royal Hamel's Column

2000-2012 The Fountain Pen all rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part strictly prohibited without written permission.